Weight Loss & Nutritional Counseling
According to the most recent government research, approximately 1 in 3 adults is considered overweight and 1 in 3 adults is considered obese. Additionally, approximately 1 in 13 adults has extreme obesity. And, approximately 1 in 6 children are considered obese. These startling statistics point out more than a need for weight loss. Obesity is not just a present concern but it can lead to many chronic diseases down the line, diminished life expectancy, damage joints, and lead to a myriad of other health concerns. If you are like so many individuals and are overweight or obese, we can assist you in achieving your weight loss goals. Not only will we help you achieve your weight loss goals but we will also provide you with valuable nutritional counseling so that you can maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Weight loss strategies must be uniquely tailored to an individual patient based on health history, lifestyle, goals, and more. There are many ways to achieve the weight loss you want including changes to diet and lifestyle through patient education and nutritional counseling, pharmaceutical grade supplements that support weight loss and that are monitored by a physician, B12 injections that have a sustained release with added fat burners, etc.
What to Expect at Your Weight Loss and Nutritional Counseling Appointment:
- An examination of personal and family health history.
- A discussion of current diet and nutritional choices.
- A look at physical activity and environmental factors (sedentary lifestyle) that may be impacting overall health.
- An examination of current medications.
- Patient education and nutritional counseling.
- Development of weight loss and nutrition strategy.
- Discussion of weight loss assistance/supplements.